2nd cphp batch!

Brat

Wow. :shocked2: That is one interesting shade of green! LOL. I hate it when the color changes! Any chance of the FO turning brown on it's own??

You've peaked my curiosity...where in the world did you find a body safe German Chocolate Cake FO??? I want one!! I've tried both Peak's and The Candlemaker Store and both are not body safe!! DH and my girlfriend are German chocolate cake fanatics.

Donna

Oh no.....I don't need another supplier.....no no...I must resist!! :laugh2: (Woo - freakin - who!)

Oh, I hear you on the "I don't care what it looks like, I made it and love it anyway!" thing. I have several batches of those! Hell...I still poke DH while washing my hands, show him the bubbles and say "look...I made soap!". I have a batch of butt-ugly burnt orange and yellow strawberry scented soap that will give your green chocolate cake soap a run for it's money. :laugh2:

Hehehe

Donna

LOL Donna, you sound so like me! By the way I have some brown strawberries & cream... used to be white and red... looks much better now!

Quick question.. this soap zapped me. Is this horrible or will it go away after a few hours? :tiptoe:

I'm no HP expert by any means...but it shouldn't zap at all if you cooked it long enough. I test for zap before taking it off the heat source and putting it in the mold. You could give it a day or two and check again. If it still zaps, toss it back in the crockpot (or however you did) it, maybe add a splash or oil and cook it some more.

Cocoa powder! Of course, I'll give it a shot! I tested it again a few minutes ago, and it didn't zap me again, so it should be good to go! I heard food coloring fades in the light, wonder what shade it would fade to. Hmm, anyway guess it doesn't really matter, it smells yummy!