Need reviews for JS,

I have never ordered from Becky, all of her fo discriptions sound wonderful.

Help me decide what to order, that will throw in soy.

I'm hooked on bakery scents, while I have customers that like a wide variety.

How is her duplicates? They all sound so wonderful, I'm really confused as what to order. Don't want to waste anymore money than I have to.

Thanks

I have a few of Becky's bakery scents. Vanilla Buttercream Crunch:drool:

Orange Chiffon Cake, Lemon Bundt cake, Nana's apple butter, Cupcake, Chestnuts & Brown Sugar. They all smell wonderful, I don't do soy candles but what I've tried I like.

I use soy and love JS fo's. I love the fact that most of her scents are b&b safe-even cinnamon type ones you wouldn't expect to be safe...

Cranberry Orange is awesome-and is b&b safe. good fall scent but also year round.

i love cinnamon caramel latte-but is not b&b safe :(

Frost Bite is a good chocolate/mint combo-like a peppermint patty.

Spiced apple pecan is good in b&b-haven't tried it in wax yet though.

Her cinnamon crunch cake is delicious and is b&b safe..

It's not a fall/winter scent but i love plum crazee and also diva... the plum crazee almost smells like a grape to me, the diva is a nice fruity blend.

oh, i'm sure there's tons more-i'm just getting started testing!!

edited to add that i don't know about her dupes because i'm not a perfumey type person.

If you really want to know what people think of certain fragrances i suggest going to her message board-there is a place where each fragrance can be reviewed by customers, and also a spot where the best sellers are listed... that really helps me when i'm ready to order.

Heather

Oh I LOVE JUST SCENT!!!!! :yay: Becky has really great f.o.'s and customer service, not to mention it always seems to be SUPER FAST shipping! I use 100% soy and every f.o. I have used from there has been GREAT.

Bakery Scents:

cinnamon buns (yummmmmm so good but not B & B safe)

white cake (my biggest seller, it makes you want to eat it LOL)

baked apple pie (not B & B safe)

chestnuts and brown sugar (OMG :drool: )

Others:

Vanilla Patchouli

cinderellas slipper

dizzie dame

We use Brown Sugar Pecan, Caramel Sugar Crunch, Chestnuts and Brown Sugar, Vanilla Bomb, and White Cake.

All of them are good, but I've gotten a couple that were disappointing. Her Raspberry wasn't very good, and Oxygen, while the throw was good, bled like crazy no matter how little I used.

One thing though, she refunded my money for the Oxygen, even though I used over half of the bottle.

She's great to do business with. There's nothing like an honest company with good customer service.

Fredron