Renaming Peach

CBE

I've been rackin' my brain... thinking of another name for Peach. The name Peach is just so...... BORING. LOL Trying to think of something creative and catchy. Any ideas out there? I know there's alot of creative people on here!

These are the tacky names I've come up with:

Just Peachy

Georgia Peach

Fuzzy Navel

Yeah, these are just as boring as plain PEACH. LOL

Gosh!! All those names are good!! Better than what I'm coming up with! I really like these suggestions:

Peach Blossom

Georgia Harvest

Peach Patch

Cheeky Peach

For some reason... I wanna say Peachy Cheeks:shocked2: instead of Cheeky Peach :laugh2:

I've been rackin' my brain... thinking of another name for Peach. The name Peach is just so...... BORING. LOL Trying to think of something creative and catchy. Any ideas out there? I know there's alot of creative people on here!

These are the tacky names I've come up with:

Just Peachy

Georgia Peach

Fuzzy Navel

Yeah, these are just as boring as plain PEACH. LOL

Fuzzy Navel is TMed by Bartles and James I do believe, might want to check and see if it changes to other mediums.

I'll give it a go:

Plump Peaches

Pitless Peach

Peach Persuasion

Peach Essence

Peach Potion

Peach Breeze (or Peach Zephyr if you want trendy)

Peach Puff (or Puff of Peach)

Peppy Peach

Okay... I think that's enough! :D

Just call it, OMG, it smells just like a peach. That is what they are going to say when they open it. I call mine Fresh Peaches, plus a have a juicy picture of fresh peaches on the label. I am looking for a stronger peach. I love NG's, but it is not strong enough for me. But that is what they say when they open the jar. :yay:

Just call it, OMG, it smells just like a peach. That is what they are going to say when they open it. I call mine Fresh Peaches, plus a have a juicy picture of fresh peaches on the label. I am looking for a stronger peach. I love NG's, but it is not strong enough for me. But that is what they say when they open the jar. :yay:

LOL That IS a good idea!! :laugh2:

I got this peach from Bear Labs.... it's REALLY STRONG.

When I smell it...it smells like OFF Bug spray... LOL Everyone else says it doesn't.... I think it's because it's powerfully strong. I'm hoping it kinda fades a bit as it cures.