Any reason why this is happening

Wow, I've never seen one come out like that. Very odd, but neat looking :D Does it act like cracking, as in come apart? Or just look that way? You said it was a remelt of one that had fingernailing, did you completely remelt it. It almost looks like the "gas" or whatever it is in the fingernailing marks was melted just enough to break the circles up.

Have you tried burning one yet? If it burns normal, I would love to find a way to duplicate it. I really like that :)

Added: Did you refrigerate/freeze the origional one at all? I wonder if the excessive fingernailing being collected moisture during the cooling and spread it during the remelt...sorry, just thinking outloud... LOL

Well yesterday i made the candle that fingernailed alot and put it in the fridge, then this morning i melted it back up and repoured it.

Unfortunately i dont have a thermometer (i know i really should get one)

It just looks cracked it hasnt fallen apart (well not yet anyway), i will burn it tonight and tell you if it burns ok later.