Looking for another supplier of V-1 wax close to or in Ohio!

Guest LightofDawn

Fire and Ice,

Sorry I cannot help with a supplier close by. However, If you do not find one, you may want to check out, The Natural Artisan. I just recieved my first order from them today for wicks and fragrance and I cannot say enough nice things about them. The shipping is VERY reasonable. I just did a check on the website. They have V1 and the shipping came up to be $13.65 for a case. If this is correct it is actually cheaper for me to buy my C3 from them than my other supplier who sells it for cheaper by the case but the shipping is to high.

HTH

Dawn

Fire and Ice,

Sorry I cannot help with a supplier close by. However, If you do not find one, you may want to check out, The Natural Artisan. I just recieved my first order from them today for wicks and fragrance and I cannot say enough nice things about them. The shipping is VERY reasonable. I just did a check on the website. They have V1 and the shipping came up to be $13.65 for a case. If this is correct it is actually cheaper for me to buy my C3 from them than my other supplier who sells it for cheaper by the case but the shipping is to high.

HTH

Dawn

Hi Dawn! Thanks for the info! I JUST got my first order from them Yesterday too! I'll check out their shipping to me! I add it to C-3 to make my clamshells! Right now I've still got about 35lbs of it left but I know I'll need to order more next month to get me through the huge show season that has just started for me!

I haven't tested anything from them yet though I got the following scents.

Balsam Fir

Cinnamon Bun

Blueberry

Eucalyptus.

Thanks again,

Fire