Which Printer?

For those of you who print your own labels on your candles, which type of printer do you use?

I use a Xerox Phaser 8550 DP I got half off earlier this year before the new models came out, got it at CompUSA before they went under so it was half off being last years model plus another 30% for going out of business. If you want a deal the way to go is getting a model right before the new ones come out! I’ve found the quality and cost per printed page is way cheaper with Laser than ink-jet. Laser paper is really cheap from online suppliers plus lots offer free shipping, way cheaper than big box stores like Staples. Plus I found CostCo.com has the cheapest ink if they have your cartridge, not much variety in store.

I bought an HP Potosmart D7160. What I liked about this printer besides the print quality was that it had individual color cartridges. So when I run out of a color I just replace that color and not the entire cartridge. IT has been great. I recently bought the Primera 410....to do all my labels but I haven't gotten it set up and going yet. I had someone doing all my B&B labels and they used the Primera, great labels!

Now that we're talking printers...mine got jammed and when I tore the paper out, one of the paper loading springs broke UGH! Not good timing when I have tons of labels to do. Anyway, my husband got a large bonus at work and said he'd buy me a new good printer and I'm leaning toward laser but I need one a printer/scanner and one that I can print pictures. Any good ideas for an all in one laser?

I just got a Canon Pixma MP600 and I love it. It's an all in one printer. It prints so fast and the inks don't cost very much either. Also, it prints round labels very nice. I've never had a printer that prints the round ones good. Good luck in your search!