Anyone used thecandlesource.com?

shafferbuns

I'm new to all this and wondered if anyone used this place... I got a couple of the one ounce bottles from her ebay store and the creme brulee has a good throw. (at least i think it does, like I said, I'm new to this) I like it, but I don't know what it's supposed to smell like anyway. Anyone else used her fo's?

I am lucky enough to leave just a few miles from The Candle Source (located in West Carrollton Ohio). The people who work there are great - down to earth and TONS of help. Their Butter Mint is intoxicating it smells so good. Happy Candling!

Hey this is a small world.I live about 20 miles from there and just started buying some FO's.I talk to a guy and I think he owns it and sure family owned.He is the only one I have talked to and very helpful.The first order I had shipped and the next order I picked up.

I like what I have purchased so far.I get FO's from 5 different companies so far.What one does not have the other does.I am sure they add new scents all the time like other companies so will be watching for that.

LynnS