Looking for bear/critter dippers

bravo5

I am considering getting out of dipping bears and other critters myself, but would like to still offer some at craft shows during the holidays. Does anybody wholesale them? I would be looking for bears, cats, dogs, and maybe a few more animals. I would be looking for soy wax and really high quality.

I am also thinking about trying to find someone local who's interested in learning how to make them, who I could then buy wholesale from. I have all the supplies/have come up with a great process/etc, just am tiring of actually making them.

I haven't decided for sure, but I'm just thinking about this now while gearing up for the holiday season. They sell pretty good for me around the holidays, but I just have run out of time to make them/room for supplies/etc.

Please PM me and we can go from there! Thanks!

LOL- good point! It doesn't have to be local, though- that was just one thought I had, was to teach someone local to do them for me, or else find someone who sells them wholesale.

I'm near Chicago.

• 2 weeks later...