Soap Silly's Wholesale Supply FO review

Soapsillywholesalesupplies.com

Scent reviews

First, I must say that all of these are fabulous smelling. Very strong out of bottle.

Which is refreshing! I have not looked at the site for descriptions either so this is blind sniffing. He he and these are just my opinions, I am not affilited with SSWS, just another scent addict. :)

I did these in no particular order. On a scale of 1 – 5, 5 being the best and one meaning could be improved to my nasal standard. Your mileage may vary. 

Bamboo Sugar Cane – First of all, I have no clue what this should smell like, BUT it smells good. It is very bright with a nice citrus note. Extremely powerful scent. There is something that pushes it right over the top into fabulous, but I can’t quite put my finger on it. Maybe a tropical note? – 5 Stars

Rosewood – This can pass for an exact dupe. I have 2 different distillations of pure rosewood EO here and I can’t tell the difference.

5 stars

Morning Dove – This morning dove smells like baby powder to me. It is a lovely light clean scent. Not overpowering. Could be a tich stronger but not bad at all.

4.5 stars

Raspberry Seeds – this was really light out of the bottle. I could hardly smell anything actually. But then when I put in on my skin the scent popped out some more. It is nice.

3 stars

Pink Magnolia – Floral with a green note. Nice and strong if you like magnolia, this is probably a great find for you!

4.5 stars

OMH (oatmeal, milk and honey) – This smells really good. I love it. I have smelled a lot of OMH over the last few years, this would be a top pick if I used it in my line. It does have the almond scent, BUT that is what I like. It is a winner!

5 stars

Italian Cream Cake – Another addiction waiting to happen. This is a nice creamy cake smell (well named!). Vanilla with cakey goodness. I hope to try this in some product and test it out. Stellar!

5 stars

Clementine Lavender – Now let me start by saying I don’t usually enjoy lavender at all. So, I saved this one for almost last. I LOVE this fragrance. You can smell the lavender but it doesn’t over power the lovely Clementine. A nice bright citrus with just twist of lavender. Oh my darling, I think you have another winner in Clementine lavender.

5 stars.

Woodberry – This smells delish! It reminds me of twigs and berries which is one of my secret favorite scents. It doesn’t have a plastic berry smell that so many FO’s on the market have. Nice smell, evenly distributed, strong but not overpowering.

5 stars

Vanilla Gelato – This is very unique! Vanilla with a hint of lemon maybe? A nice clear vanillaish scent.

5 stars

Peaches and Pears – I have to admit I was skeptical about this one before smelling it. But, the fragrance masters have really come a long way in making scents actually smell like the description. This FO really emits both peach and pear in a resounding melody of scented goodness.

5 stars

Vanille Coco – this fo smells very nice. I am a little sad that it isn’t stronger smelling out of the bottle. Kick it up a notch or two in intensity and you will have my heart!

3 stars

Polynesian Plumeria – Gee this smells terrific! No, make that fantastic. Plumeria is a very difficult scent to duplicate in my opinion and this is a great dupe. Very tropical floral, strong but not overly cloying or sickly sweet.

5 stars

Sex on the Beach – This smells like a pina colada to me, yet better. Very strong and good. Summer in a bottle with sex on top. LOL way better than any other SOB’s I have ever smelled. (oh that sounded bad)

5 stars

Calabrian Bergamot & Violet – Wow, this is a beautiful fragrance. The violet is not overpowering and does a wonderful job of rounding out the bergamot into a smooth mellow yet strong blend. Very wonderful.

5 stars

Green Tea & Willow – I LOVE this scent! Bright fresh, green with a tich of almost citrus. Awesome! A great wake up scent. Lively and vivacious. A real winner!

5 stars

Okay here are my absolute favs all around (in no particular order)

Green Tea & Willow

Calabrian Bergamot & Violet

Italian Cream Cake

Clementine Lavender

Great reviews Rachel, thanks! Though I wish you hadn't, I'm trying not to buy anything more this year lol. And I can't even use my usual excuse of "too far, too much shipping". That peaches & pears sounds interesting - I really need a pear fragrance that isn't artifical smelling.

I just got Johanna's prebuys in the mail yesterday...

Peach - oob smells just like a fresh peach and is good and strong. My MIL sniffed it (I hate peach) and said it reminds her of the peaches she used to get when she was a little girl - not the hard ones (at least in MN!) that she gets now. So for peach people - this one appears to be a winner - at least oob.

Cranapple Cider - yummah. Poured this in J50 and seems a bit weak but maybe it needs more cure time.

Vanille Cannelle - Love this oob! Vanilla spicey goodness. Poured in J50 and am burning right now. This one just blossomed in wax. The throw seems a bit weak but I think this one will be excellent in B&B (reminds me of Body Shop's new Vanilla Spice line).

Vermont Apple Pie - this one actually reminds me of WYW Mulled Cider (of which I'm not a fan but I know many are!).

I think Soap Silly caters more to B&B but I thought I'd try them out in candles too. I think they'll all be wonderful for B&B!

Jen

I recently got my sniffies too, and have been lusting after the Clementine Lavender. And I gotta say..I have never liked anything lavander before!! I pick it up several times a day sniffin it.....OMG! :drool:

I also was wowed by the Green Tea And Willow. It was my second fav sniffie. There really was not a dud in the bunch, but these two stood out as exceptional to me.

I had the Morning Dove and plan on getting that and soaping it. Has anyone soaped that one yet? It smells like Dove soap. Clean, but more "feminine" I would say than like other clean scents. I only got the sniffie of it, though, so I was wondering how it did in soaps.