Dreamsicle With Hang Tag

Very nice and the bead is a cute extra. The only thing that bothers me are the ends of the ties. Maybe run them over the dull edge of a pair of scissors or knife, to give them a little body so they don't stick straight out. Not really curly just not as stiff. You might try that to see how it looks. Or maybe if they pointed in the same direction. I'm being really picky...huh? :embarasse

Looks good but the only thing that I don't see on your tag (which it might be on the bottom of the jar) is the weight of the candle.

It's a little hard to see in the picture, but it says 16 oz Soy Blend Candle on the tag near the bottom :-) The warning label is on the bottom of the jar too.

@Late Night: I tried doing that before I took the pic, and it started to fray the hemp really bad. I tried again after reading the comment, and it curled a bit more. Maybe I'll try adding a couple smaller beads to the end of the ropes to give it some weight.

It's a little hard to see in the picture, but it says 16 oz Soy Blend Candle on the tag near the bottom :-) The warning label is on the bottom of the jar too.

Is there 16 oz. of wax in your candle?? If not, it should be listed as "Net Wt. 14 (or whatever) oz."

Is there 16 oz. of wax in your candle?? If not, it should be listed as "Net Wt. 14 (or whatever) oz."

No there is about 14oz. The hang tag is just general. Made it in 5 minutes in Photoshop and was in a hurry, Once I get the exact net weights, I will correct it :-)