Silver Pearl choker...Need help

Tallbabydoll

I just finished this choker, and I love how it turned out. But it doesn't lay right. When I put it on the bottom strand fits perfect, put the top strand is to lose, it lays away from my neck. Hard to explain, all 3 strands are of equal length, but it kinda cups away, if you know what I mean. I'm obviously gonna have to remake it, but how do I make it fit right, maybe 1 or 2 less pearls on the middle strand and 3-4 less pearls on the top strand? Would that make it fit right?silverpearlchoker.png

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't really a clue, but looking at it, I wonder if creating a slant at the ends would help. By removing say 3 beads on top, two beads on row two and one bead on the bottom. Then you would have a slant at your ends but it would pull it in in a way that would allow one strand to be slightly smaller with out messing up your pattern and consistency. Does that make sense at all? :confused:

I haven't really a clue, but looking at it, I wonder if creating a slant at the ends would help. By removing say 3 beads on top, two beads on row two and one bead on the bottom. Then you would have a slant at your ends but it would pull it in in a way that would allow one strand to be slightly smaller with out messing up your pattern and consistency. Does that make sense at all? :confused:

Yes it makes sense to me, that's what I was saying in my first post. But I think Nayarax was right when saying that I need to restring it. I think it's just to heavy for my string. I'd really prefer to leave the design the way it is.