Help with Wax

I hope this is the right place to post this. If not please bear with me :)

I am looking for a good place to purchase wax for containers. There are several suppliers listed and I'd really like to know anyones thoughts on the best suppliers.

Thanks!!

I hope this is the right place to post this. If not please bear with me :)

I am looking for a good place to purchase wax for containers. There are several suppliers listed and I'd really like to know anyones thoughts on the best suppliers.

Thanks!!

What section of the country are you in??:yay:

I can't vouch for them all, but the suppliers listed are reputable. The bigger question is what kind of wax do you want and who is closest to you. There are many different container waxes (all with their own headaches, I'm sure) - different blends, soy, paraffin, soy/paraffin blend.... Shipping on a case of wax can be up around $30 - if you can find a close supplier and pick up, you will be way ahead of the game!

Thank you both for your replies!

I am in Oregon. I've looked and have not found a supplier near so it looks like shipping for me lol..

I think I'm just going to start off with paraffin and I think I read that if I use 4786 I don't have to use additives. I just want easy for my learning curve :)

In the long run finding a supplier you can drive to will save you a lot on shipping. You'll soon find out it's just not wax you'll need...the list goes on and on as you'll want to dabble more. Paraffin is a good start as I did 100% soy first and now that I'm playing around with soy blends and paraffin, it's much easier to get the results I was looking for. Good luck!

I was really surprised at the shipping rate at lone star. The wax is 60.00 and the shipping was like 33.00.

I do have a shipment of essential oils and some soap stuff coming tomorrow from Natures Garden so I'll have something to experiment with lol