International Flat Rate Boxes

BLSoaps

Does anyone know if these are the SAME Flat Rate Boxes we use for our US shipping? I haven't seen any different boxes on the USPS website that are different, so I'm assuming they are, but I need to ship a box to South Africa (as well as get quotes for some other countries), and I need to be sure they're using the same boxes. I figured I'd get a faster response from you guys than trying to maneuver through the USPS's automated phone system and then being on hold forever with them before actually talking to a person. My own carrier didn't know unfortunately.

Thanks everyone!

$35.00 if you buy online. I haven't checked out insurance on them though. Just realized I didn't charge for insurance on the quote I just sent, so I guess I'm insuring it at my cost this time around. Now if only I could figure out where those green 'customs' forms went.... I hate having to fill those out first. I can never find them, and that means I have to take it into the post office. Grrrrr....