Candlescience has a lot of new oils!

evesorto

I see that candlescience has a lot of new oils. I dropped them an email, asking if they plan on doing another $1 sample sale.

Has anyone used these new oils?

Would love to hear your take on them.

Antique Sandalwood

Apple and Clover

Golden Rose

Himalayan Bamboo

Palm Tree

Eve

CB135 @ 7.5%

Antique Sandalwood~This has an awesome hot throw after only 12 hours cure time. I am very surprised it is only rated a 2 on their soy rating. A very unique and complex scent.

Apple and Clover~This is another great apple scent. You can smell the sweetness of the apple but you also get some of the clover(greenery) smell also.

Golden Rose~This is an awesome rose scent! A true rose scent, no baby powder or old lady rose smell. Very good hot throw!

Himalayan Bamboo~This is a very nice scent. I would categorize this as a spa type scent. Medium hot throw.

Palm Tree~I have poured this but have not burned.

I contacted candlescience and asked if they were going to have another sample sale...they said yes....end of summer beginning of fall.....

there are certainly alot of new ones to try!....

Please post after you have burned palm tree...

thanks

ps...are there any other "must haves" that you love from candlescience....thanks

eve

For the most part these are not new scents, but here's some of my favorites:

Mistletoe

Mimosa and Mandarin

Violet Lime

Rainwater

White Clover and Tea (no good in my 6006--no hot throw at all, but it's a very clean scent and smells great in lotion and MP)

Green Tea and Lemongrass

I just poured a tester of the Violet Lime and WOW I love it! Can't wait to burn it tomorrow! :yay: I wish they would have their sample sale sooner! I really need to try alot of the new scents!

I agree. This is my testing time. By late summer/Fall I have everything ordered and am busy pouring. Fall is my busiest time.