CNY Soapers Gathering

You ladies need to plan for next year. :grin2: Sing it, I love New York... LOL!

Prairieannie, Grumpy Girl, Wonderfullywicked, Cindy, Outlandishlady, Scented, Hawaiiansun, Bunny, Carrie and Meridith! Yowsa, what a mix of personality. This is the best gathering to go to, bar none. It's a smaller scale of quality people that gather at someone's house, they rotate each year. I even had Deb convinced to go with out taking her hostage. HA HA!!

We did the Chicago, Ohio and Kim did the Texas convention. NOTHING compares to this group. These ladies are fun, and extremely versed in soapmaking, all aspects. The goodie bags blew away any other gathering. Not to mention the prizes. REAL food! Every person brings a dish to pass or something like that. Garage sale, bargains galore. There are no vendors at this one. But we have attendees that bring supplies from all over.

The kicker of this is, it is only 10.00 to attend.

Do you hate me yet? LMAO! :P

If any of my fellow Soap Goddesses would like to attend next year, get your a$$ to Niagara Falls and I will take care of the rest. We are getting a room in Syracuse so we can relax and not drive too far in the AM. You really will be amazed how wonderful this gathering is, I tell you. Not to mention the partying and shopping we do in between on this fantastic weekend. Oh I can't wait. Kim has already barred Tabatha from having any Jack Daniels. LMAO!

Sigh, cannot make it I spend a big chunk of the summer up in that neck of the woods (I grew up in the general area) but the timing just didn't work out.

I'll be in Skaneateles the 2nd week of August tho!

I'll be going to the NJ one tho.

Kim did the Texas convention. NOTHING compares to this group.

Humph. I may be partial, but I thought the Texas group was pretty damn fun!!! :laugh2::rockon:

I will put it on my calendar for next year. Kim has been wanting me to come up there, that will give me a year to save up. :highfive: I cannot wait to meet Miss Mystical, anyway.

Count me in but there is no way in HELL I'm driving back to NJ. Someone care to pick me up at the airport?

I'd go this time, but I thought it was in October. Shame too cause I'm off this weekend coming up.

The NJ one is in October.