dolphins for canes

I'm still trying to get this right. Anyone find any dolphin stickers for seashell luminaries? I did a copy of the ones Donita sent, put them on transparent paper and they would not stick to the candle, any ideas? I have some orders for these and now can't get the right dolphins, HELP!! TIA...Dee

I've never done luminaries, but could you find some clip art online and print it off onto a special type of paper for your project? If so I'm sure we could find cool dolphins online.

I made a copy of the dolphin stickers onto transparent mailing stickers, they looked really good, but they would not stick to the outside of the seashell luminary. I tried using beeswax painted on the back of them but they wouldn't stay. Any other suggestions? I also used the warm knife to press them on, it was strange that they wouldn't sticke, because I had no trouble with the dolphins that Donita sent. OH What to do!!! TIA Dee