Mini muffins

Well, THAT was entertaining! :grin2:

The last time I was in Walmarts, I was looking around for silicon bakeware to use as molds, as so many people here have said good things about them. All I could find was a 24-mini-muffin pan, and 12 regular sized muffin "tins". I bought them. Today I made my regular 4 lbs of oil batch, scented with Apple Spice, whipped it right up to a nice creamy frosting trace and proceeded to fill said muffin pans. Well it was quite a scramble to find a couple of other quick molds because I had WAYYYYY more "batter" then muffin pan and muffin tins. But I grabbed a couple of drawer storage thingies and made it before things could harden up on me. :yay:

The muffins looked pretty neat! I sprinkled cinnamon on a few of them, just for har hars. I'm hoping they'll make cute gift soaps, maybe in a take-out box, or an origami box (which I make).

I'll take pics when I unmold them. Right now they are all wrapped up and resting.

Nan

sounds really neat! did they gel?

I have heart-shaped mini-muffin pans (silicone) that I use for my leftovers. Imagine the look on the face of the father of a friend who got sent a "bar" of fisherman's soap to try... I had to send a note to explain that the shape did NOT hold any meaning!