Between SOS and NG which one?

Like everyone else i'd love to be able to afford all the lovely scents from diffrent suppliers, but so far i have narrowed it down to these two, but i can only order from one with the rates of shipping going up and etc...Which of these two do you prefer for toiletries not candles?TIA

Thank you all sOOoo much, I am in Asia, so unfortunatley both are equally far away from m.

But i have not found any fragrance oil suppliers or manufacturers that are as good as those in the USA, but because of all the shipping costs and the wait i have to narrow it to very few now :(...

I use both for candles and b&b... If I had to pick one..hmmm I would go with NG..only because most of my business is candles.. but I do use a few fragrances from SOS that no one can compare to either.. but you can't beat NG's prices. HTH

I use both SOS and NG. I only use SOS when I'm looking for a perfume dupe that I can't find at the other suppliers I use. I try to keep my suppliers to a minimum, but I'd have to say that the majority of my purchases are from NG.

I've never ordered from SOS, but I love the service from NG. They were VERY fast to ship and invoice.

I'm in Canada and the shipping can be pricey. I ordered 140 dollars worth of FO's and cost me 22 bucks in shipping, they charged me EXACTLY the postage cost, unlike some other companies I've dealt with that mark up their shipping costs and call it "handling fees".

So far I love each FO I got from NG, especially the Yuzu. I made some body butter from it and I want to lick it out of the jar. Yummy!

Their Pink Sugar and Black Rasp cream (which I previously got from another company) are very strong and true O/O/B.

I would go with NG, but you may think I could be biased because I live about 10 minutes from NG and I pick up oders frequently. I use soooo many of thier oils.

My personal favorite is the Mojito. It is awesome in b&b, but it does funny stuff in cp soap.

they have tons of great oild you can't go wrong!