need reviews/recommendation for flickers sale

carol k

yes flickers is having a sale & i need some reviews & recommendations.

first off i need reviews for these oils

pink sugar type how does it compare with millcreek's or just plain how does it smell.

juniper & aloe

black vetyver cafe-jo malone dupe

summer vacation- says it's a yank** dupe of sun & sand

flowerbomb type

second, any to die for must haves.

third, i do use & love all of these.

tropical white musk

tuscan lace

romance

cedar & spice

vanilla hazelnut

Carol, I really like Flicker's oils (and the Oklahoma scents she has as well...)

I use with good results in my 50/50:

Iced Cherry Chip Cake (YUM YUM!!! Great, realistic, and better in wax even than OOB, the Cake part really comes thru)

Fresh Floral Honeydew- great scent, medium/strong throw, but that's ok w/ this type of scent, IMO

Her Hyacinth is very nice, folks really like it, for a floral... and the Cider one (I can't recall the name, it's the Oklahoma one) is GREAT OOB, I have a few oz's of it I still have to test. Oh! And her Rice and Raisins is really yum OOB as well!;)

Almost forgot her Cranberry Fig, very strong, high-end scent, very good, and great in soap (ask me how I know...LOL!)

Is this sale immediate and will show in the cart? I put "firecracker" in the voucher box and get nada happening. Guess I'll wait on this order for now.

I thought that Flickers had a newsletter....I can't find where to sign up for one. Anyone know?

Off for errands!

Donna

the sale started today & goes until midnight the 4th if you pay by paypal she will refund the money, if by cc she will adjust the amount before she charges/runs your card. no the discount does not show up in the cart. yes she has a newletter, that's how i found out about the sale, not sure where it is now with the new website.

don't put firecracker in the voucher box, put it in the comments box. that is what she said to do.

O.K. soooooo I took the plunge and got some FO's I'm a first timer with Flickers. I like the earthy ones but most ppl. don't so have to keep that in mind. Anywho any comments on these?

Autumn Spice

Caramel Clouds

Manuka & Lavender Body Wrap

Pecan Pie

Aloe Body Wash (type)

Grannies Pumpkin Cookies

Its hard to make choices when on a buget..lol...f.o. addict here!:drool:

Thanks for any input...

Dee

The honey and patch is great in soap and candles, flowerbomb is awesome in soap but it does discolor, her clean cotton is a best seller for me. I use alot of her oils and some of my best sellers are

Olive blossom

French Lavender

clean cotton

carrot cake

persimmon pudding

banana nut

cedar and spice in the winter I can't keep this

Merlins is awesome in candles and soap

cinnamon vanilla is very very nice sells out in fall

bartlett and basil is really nice

That is some of my best sellers but really all her oils are really nice and well

received by my customers, Oh and I second the hyacinth it usually will

sell out at all the shows it is super strong in wax.

janis

I just got my Flickers oils a couple of days ago..They smell AWESOME out of bottle.The only one I have poured so far is the Banana Nut Cake and it is amazing in the wax!Here is what I got~

Pumpkin Cookies smells yummy!

Fall Harvest smells yummy!

Plum Currant Preserves smells yummy!

Banana Nut Cake wonderful!!:drool:

Caramel Apples smells yummy!!

I will post results on the others once I pour them..Now I just hope they have a great hot throw...Karen~