USA to UK postage, how much?

aah, right.

suppose now would be a good time to ask a question I've had then lol.

I have a 5 x 5 1/2 mould I got to use for round canes, but its poly'thingy-whatsit', plastic. Haven't used it yet, but wondered how/if it would work, i.e. cooling piccies down with ice cubes etc.

Although suppose would be good for seeing how embedded objects were arranged :)

I'm after moulds about 3 1/2 or 4" tall

i am no expert, but i think the aluminium ones work best as the plastic ones would be more of an insulator and would be hard to seal with the ice cubes - why dont you start a new thread on this- as a lot of the US cane experts(Donita et al) may not look at our UK thread?

I will post my molds in the classifieds just now- if any other UKers are interested

I'm gonna have to do the same, I've got golf balls, easter bunnys, easter eggs, cream dollops, strawberries, raspberries, muffins, hearts, bananas, banana slices, orange slices, chocolates, pineapple rings, beehives, bee skeps and god knows what else. I've got sundae dishes, banana split dishes, mugs, ramekins, icing pipers and wicks by the hundreds.

Doing a stock take soon and i'm tellin' ya - there is a TON of stuff I don't need, including containers, packaging, fragrance oils and moulds.

oh nat list them please:) you have my interest going, in the wicks packaging FO, and some of the moulds:)especially the bananas:)

will do. i have to pour 1000 candles over the next couple of weeks, and do my accounts by the end of july - the accounts involve a stock take so im hoping to have a list of stuff that's gotta go by the end of july - will let you know.

Nat