New here & need containers

Hello Everyone! :yay: I have been making candles for about 3 years not really knowing what I was doing until I came across this site about 4 months ago so today I decided to come out the closet and thank you for all the information. My question is where can I find inexpesive glass containers?:confused: I have been using the tins but would like to use more of a contemparary container.

Signature Scents

Hi, I get my jars from alabaster candle supplies. they are in ala so not only do they have good prices but the shipping $$ are a bit lower. They also have a quick turn time so if I order before 10, I usually have them the next day. I also buy all of my wax and most of my fo's from them.

Try this site:

http://www.SuppliersByState.com

You can use it to find suppliers close to you - shipping glassware can get expensive.

I agree...the cheapest glass you can get is generally the closest glass you can get. Shipping costs are outrageous these days. If you are ready to purchase by the pallet though, then closest won't necessarily be such a factor.

Hello Sig-

Another thing to keep in mind is to ask for samples to see if you like the jar before buying a case. I order from The Jar Store and Fairway Glass Co. They both are wonderful at sending you a sample of what container(s) you are looking at using before shelling out the big bucks. Some Supplier's are not able to do that but a word of caution, look at the picture carefully and if they don't have a picture and don't offer samples, you may be throwing your money away- or not. All same named containers do not look the same. Just learned that lesson the hard way but they did not offer samples or pix so took my chances cause they were cheaper and closer and I did not like the jar. Bottom line for me is I have to be happy with the way the container looks. I'm using the "Metro" (some call them "Status") jars. The Tumblers from Fairway Glass are beautiful and they have an 11 oz Metro that they call "Richland" that isn't listed on their website but offer in bigger quantities and it's beautiful. Have a sample. Fairway has outstanding customer service and the jars are U.S. made if that makes any difference to you. Just passing along my experience -Have a safe 4th.