Has anyone used salts from Salt Works?

I am going to make silky suds and regular bath salts and have narrowed my decision down to either Sonoma or Ceara salts from Salt Works. Has anyone used either of these salts? If so, how do you like them? I called Salt Works and was told that there was not that much difference between the two but wanted to post here to see if anyone has any recommendations. If you have tried both, which do you prefer? I did a search on here but cound't find anything.

I did a google search for sonoma and ceara and found Zenith Supplies has the Ceara about $16.00 cheaper for 55 pounds then Salt Works. Has anyone purchased from Zenith Supplies before, and if so how is the customer service and shipping?

Sorry for all of the questions. Thank you.

Hi,

I have bought salt from both Salt Works, and Zenith. For me, I did not notice any difference. To be honest, my first impression was that Zenith bought their salt from Salt Works. As for customer service, I think both are very good. I can not tell you about shipping, as I live close enough to drive to both.

Shannon

Sleeping Waters