5055 Wax, in the UK?

Yet another, can I get in the uk thread :(

I can't get a high enough melt point wax in the UK for orbs etc. Normal paraffin is 135mp, British wax do a 150mp but I need to order 25kg and I just can't afford that.

Does anyone know of anyone in the UK that carries this wax?

I can get some at good prices. but I'd need to order 25kgs. if you can gather enough people to share - i can order it at my prices.

Nat

ooh ooh ooh, thanks nat xx

how much more would it cost per 5kg than your normal paraffin?

Was going to email you to see if you had 10kg paraffin anytime soon?

Natt- if i bought 20kg of paffafin does the price per kg come down- is the price the same for container and parrafin? Also whats the delivery costs for say 2kg/ Thanks

I buy it in 50kg lots, and the price I gave you is the price I pay per kg when buying 50kgs. Therefore, for 20kgs the price doesn't go down. you'd need to hit the next price tier which is 75kgs or 100kgs I think.

2kgs may be OK to send via royal mail, i'd have to check - but by courier for anything between 1 and 30kg it's £6.60.

Nat

Thanks Natt - i actually meant 20kg for delivery but missed the 0 off- duh -

I definately want some, but i cant order till a few weeks- had time off work for uni exams last month so didnt get paid this month- so having to limit myself on the candle supplies. Which i am sure everyone will agree is an impossible task when you want to try so much.

Thanks Natt - i actually meant 20kg for delivery but missed the 0 off- duh -

I definately want some, but i cant order till a few weeks- had time off work for uni exams last month so didnt get paid this month- so having to limit myself on the candle supplies. Which i am sure everyone will agree is an impossible task when you want to try so much.

no worries. delivery is £6.60 up to 25kgs and my courier comes on thursdays.

nat