Which Size?

DeJae

I has as of yet not found a label that is right for them for what I want. I wanted a label that goes all the way around and does not have rounded corners. I'm sure I am the minority here, but I found the easiest thing for me was to get a full sheet label and design a template that is the size I need and just print them and cut. I think it is something like 4 colummns and 6 rows that worked for me.

I think they are longer than one inch though. I think it is 1.75"

I thought about using the 2x4 and put my print in the middle and trim the ends cause I too don't want rounded ends. You can get two out of the 2x4 as you only need 1.75 x 2 to go all the way around

I thought about getting the 1.25 x10 from online labels.

There are 7 strips to a page. Each strip could do 5 tubes so that would be 35 per page.

Was just looking for something closer in size if anyone had found any.

Onlinelabels.com has a 1.8 x 1.8 (square corners) that's pretty accurate. I've used them, and really like them. My biggest issue with them is my printer doesn't always pull it through exactly straight. When it doesn't, I lose a whole sheet of labels, which really ticks me off.

However, for the LONGEST time, I just used full sized label sheets (I always found the clear didn't have nearly as much of an issue with pulling up at the edges as the white ones), and just cut them. I have a 12 inch scrapbooking paper cutter that I use for this. It works great! I'm just making lip balms in significantly larger quantities, and I was hoping to use these labels to help me cut down on labor. I've also had them professionally printed for me, and I think I may end up going back to this. I was happier with those results.

I use the 1.8 x 1.8 square corner labels from onlinelabels too.

I just looked up the OL5051WX "lipbalm label". It's dimensions are 1.9x2.5. That just won't fit. The area for a label is just shy of 2" high and just over 2" around, definately not 2.5.

Well...I guess unless you wanted an overlap...then 1.9 high would work...but you'd have to be freakin' accurate getting them on. (I'm always a mite crooked! :laugh2: ). Hmmmm....I might have to get a sheet and test those.

Edited to add: I've just requested a sample sheet...so we'll see how it goes!

Donna