Here I go again...Fall/Holiday Must Haves from Peaks

gmp

I am getting ready to place an order with them. I am ordering for fall/holiday. So far I have:

Amish Harvest

Cinnimon Balsam

Spruce Christmas Tree

Pear Spice

Any other must-haves from Peaks? Thanks so much!!

I agree 100% with Home For the Holidays and Spiced Cranberry. They're my top holiday sellers.

Ditto both of those - I have never smelled pear spice (or spiced pear, whichever it is - is that holidaytimey? (lol, just making up a word there) - it seems like something I would love.

I love the Pear Spice. I think it somehow stays under the radar b/c people are not expecting much or don't know what to expect, and then they are pleasantly surprised when they sniff. I don't know if it can be considered holiday, but I figured I'd throw it in anyway. I think it works in a fall/winter sort of way without being too Christmas-y, but who knows, I could be wrong!

And gosh darn it on the spiced cranberry, I ordered some from BCN just yesterday! Do you think that it is just as good or should I really get it from Peaks??

And gosh darn it on the spiced cranberry, I ordered some from BCN just yesterday! Do you think that it is just as good or should I really get it from Peaks??

I guess it would depend on your customers. I carried BCN's Spiced Cranberry for 2 years with no great success. Switched to Peaks and it flies off the shelf year round:yay: .

Rena

I guess it would depend on your customers. I carried BCN's Spiced Cranberry for 2 years with no great success. Switched to Peaks and it flies off the shelf year round:yay: .

Rena

Now that is interesting. I have been using BCN's for 3 years and it is a huge hit! But I was wondering how Peaks compared to theirs? Maybe I will just order some to try out on my next order.