My first Candle Science Order

Just got my first order and the service was excellent as were the prices and shipping. I received three boxes including a case of Naturewax, a case of tins and a large box of FO's and the shipping from NC to central FL was $30.

Can't wait to start testing. The FO's I got are:

Violet Lime, Amaretto Nog, Vanilla Hazelnut, Choc Fudge and Wildberry Mousse which smells heavenly oob.

Thanks for all the great posts here, they made choosing easier.

I love the service there. I am still waiting for my palm wax, butI dont mind that much.The people that work there are sooooo nice that it makes it a little easier to wait.. HAve fun with all your new stuff. Im jealous..

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I love candle science too! the main reason is they are 1 1/2 hours from me and I can go pick up my order if I want too but sometimes I don't have the time and I get my order the next day!!!!! that is regular ups shipping charges too!

I love thier palm wax and wicks and won't buy from anyone else. Now I am deciding on which fragrances to buy from them! :yay: They all sounds delicsious!!!

have fun with your order!!!!!!!

Did you notice how nice and clean the packaging and supplies were? Some places look like they got the stuff out of trash bins. I'm all for recycling and I know things get returned, but please don't send me garbage wrapped in garbage.

;)

Just got some more supplies from them this afternoon. It's so nice to work with them...and I love the way they are always searching and testing - for the best oils and new products (like the Glass Glow). Yes, I'm a little biased because I'm in North Carolina, too. But I just think I'm lucky to be so close!