Other than Royal Aromatics...

Kelly

Yes that's funny that you mention Gelluminations I was just browsing there... the only thing is that the $10 scents are the basics like Cherry, Banana, etc. nothing unique!

I've tried a few of BCN's closeout's (Violet and Birch and Daffodil Fields and love them).

Can you think of anywhere else? I know that Just Scent I think it is has a 2 for 1 sale but I don't really like the site layout and I'm not really sure what I'm doing. :)

I'll check that out but I've been protesting them (without their knowledge, always fun) because they won't let me pick stuff up even though I live close by. And it makes me mad that they still list "Madison" as their location on their website even though I went to that address and they aren't there anymore!! Maybe instead of "protesting" I should contact them and ask them about it! :)

Anywhere else you (or anyone) can think of? Lol. I don't want to seem ungrateful... thanks for your responses thus far!!

Nope, just looking for sales. I have found quality oils for ~$10.00 just gotta shop around and I like to shop. A lot of folks here can recommend good suppliers so I figured I'd ask!

Doesn't have to be exactly $10.00... just wanted closer to 10.00 than 15.00 (~15.00 isn't much of a sale). Does your comment mean you don't think RA oils are quality? All thier oils (non-designer) are $10.00 per pound....

Sometimes you get what you pay for... I sure don't mind spending $20/pound for FO because I know that it's quality oil. I won't have to use 12% of it, and the fragrance will be complex and consistent. I guess if I didn't care so much about the quality of my candle, I'd just get the cheaper oil. That's just me though....

I do care about the quality of my products... I just want to take advantage of sales that are out there. I really don't see what's wrong with that. I'm sure if whatever FO you were buying at $20/pound was on sale for $17.00/pound you'd rather buy it cheaper than pay more for the same FO.

*Shrug* I like a good sale what can I say? I guess if no one else has any suggestions I'll just watch the supplier thread for thier sales.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

www.bolekscrafts.com

This is my local supplier of several very nice quality oils. They are NOT complex oils but they are excellent for the price. They work well in soy too. They carry C-3 and test all of their scents in soy. I've tested about 2/3 of their oils and they throw well.

The reason I continue to use SOME of their oils is because I haven't found better at a higher price and I don't pay shipping!

Wild Cherry

Cool Water for Men

Tommy for Men

Love Spell

Sea Breeze

White Tea & Ginger( strictly a floral)

Honeysuckle

Coconut

Pineapple

Bannana

Strawberry

Chocolate Brownie

Lots and lots of other that I've tested as well. They have a fairly nice selection!

Many say to avoid craft stores but it depends on if its a chain like Michaels or Hobby/Lobby.

Boleks is a private, family owned business and they've been in business for over thirty years. They are wonderful people and very knowledgeable about the scents and the waxes they carry. Tell them Amy sent you! They know me very well!

They have some of their scents on sale right now so have a look!

Fire

Have you ever tried Lebermuth? Here is a direct link to closeouts. Range from $5-$9. There is a $150 minimum BUT the quality of the oils are unmatched. Biggest draw backs are the minimum and only having a limit amout. But if you're looking for deals and don't mind the minimum... Great hot and cold throw, I'm using soy no problems yet.

http://www.lebermuth.com/close_outs.php

Amy