another tart?

LynnS

What do some of you sell the tarts for?I saw on internet someone selling for almost 90 cents each.I want to sell singly as people seem to want it that way.They want certain scents and not alot of one.A variety.Any ideas please?

LynnS

I must be the odd one then cause my customers love buying in multiples of the same scent I sell them 6 for $5.95 or 12 for $10.00 I sell them like crazy like that but I do offer them singlely for $1.15 each but mine are 1.2 oz each which is a little larger than some Don't know if I helped ya or not.. :o

Yes I would package seperately.I do mine.Even at times when I have those packaged placed next to each other I just can't seem to smell the true scent.I have some small containers I got at Dollar General and put 2 different packaged scents (same container) but may change that.The problem is space at craft shows.I am doing one at NOON.Today and tomorrow and it is COLD.I have a heater so that should help but they say it may be moved inside.So then move all those things I set up last night.My husband may have the cart in his truck but will double check the trailer.I HOPE it is there.All will have husband there to help but me.My friend is busy with her daughter as she is outgoing Queen at this Fest and in the parade.She will crown the new Queen.

For the tarts they will be 60 cents or more.The reason I asked I did them for 30 cents last show because they were leftover wax and a few broke.People were fine with that.I am sure the price too.If anyone asks I will explain but I told them a couple weeks ago I wasn't sure to sell these and they said NO problem they will be melted.So now using soy pillar blend and they will go up.Dropped one last night and thought Oh NO but it is fine.

Thank You to all and I would like to make the larger tarts.IS there a larger mold or just put them in muffin pans?I THINK I read that once. It was a year or more so mind isn't sure.

Thanks,

LynnS

I have never used nothing but the muffin pan... didn't want to buy molds in case i didn't want to keep making them but i like the look of the ridges the liner leaves on mine, they weight a ounce ... some a tad more, due to me filling it up a little more LOL! but they do look neat in a bag.

For those big tarts I bet they really put off the scent.Alot of scent for the money.I think I will offer both because I do have 48 molds now and will get a few others.Do these big ones for add on to what i already do.I like to add and change things every year.This is my first year for tarts so seeing how it goes.

LynnS