Recommended books on EOs

bravo5

Anybody have recommendations for good books on using EOs, specifically using them in B&B? I have quite a few EOs that I've gotten for my own use, mostly inhaled aromatherapy up to this point, and I've been toying with the idea of starting to play with them in lotions, body wash, etc. I have books on EOs in inhaled aromatherapy, massage, etc., but have much knowledge as to safety on skin, and would like to start reading and researching.

Thanks much!!

I have 2 books on Essential Oils. One is The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy by Valerie Ann Worwood, the other I can't remember the name of it. I know I like one better than the other. I am at work right now but I will look when I get home and let you know.

I have 2 books on Essential Oils. One is The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy by Valerie Ann Worwood, the other I can't remember the name of it. I know I like one better than the other. I am at work right now but I will look when I get home and let you know.

The other book I have is Aromatherapy: Essential Oils for Vibrant Health and Beauty by Roberta Wilson. I like the way this book is outlined. It explains the essential oil, folklore and herbal heritage, medicinal uses, beauty benefits, emotional effects, hydrosol uses and precautions. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy is a bit different. It outlines problems or illnesses and what essential oils benefit them with recipes etc. I believe I read a lot about Roberta Wilson on this site. I got both of these books because I received a gift card for Barnes & Noble. The library is a good idea, so you can check out the books. Then if you like them and want to purchase a particular book you know what you are getting. I put notes and comments in my books so that is why I prefer to have my own copy. Hope this helps!

After that, you can work your way up to Robert Tisserand and Kurt Schnaubelt.

HTH

I will have to check these out. I can't read enough about essential oils so if these authors are good they would be a welcome addition to my library!