black color?

Magenta, cyan and yellow in equal parts make black.

It can be a little difficult to nail it on the head. Variations in measuring and the shades of dye you're working with are liable to throw it off a bit but with a good eye you can try to adjust it.

I tried it with powder dyes from Pourette and got about the same black as the one they sell. That was actually a pretty cool experiment, at least for me. :)

Oops, that's gonna be hard. I assume that blend is very opaque. If it doesn't let any light in, then all the light has to be absorbed at the surface to get black. I have three suggestions, in no special order:

1. Even if you already used a lot of dye, you can try a lot more. There's a limit obviously to how far you can go, but if you limit yourself to the materials you're already using it's the only option. Be aware it might not work.

2. If you're open at all to using straight paraffin, you can get the black color easily with probably a fraction of the dye you've already tried.

3. If you're willing to buy some dye, http://www.barnloftcandles.com has a unique line of colorants that would let you achieve true black even in an opaque wax like soy.

HTH.