Just Scent sale- what are your must haves (for soy)

iammommytwo

I'm seriously considered jumping on this sale.......again :o

What are the must haves, including Christmasy scents.

TIA

Here's what I'm thinkin' so far:

Appleberry Spice

Baby Powder

Boysenberry Spiced Clove

Christmas Wish

Deck the Halls

Enchanted Forest

Lemon Sugar

Orange Clove

Pumpkin Nog

RazzleDazzle

Reindeer Retreat

I'm seriously considered jumping on this sale.......again :o

What are the must haves, including Christmasy scents.

TIA

Here's what I'm thinkin' so far:

Appleberry Spice

Baby Powder

Boysenberry Spiced Clove

Christmas Wish

Deck the Halls

Enchanted Forest

Lemon Sugar

Orange Clove

Pumpkin Nog

RazzleDazzle

Reindeer Retreat

Appleberry Spice is good, I use the Baby Fresh which is really nice, Boysenberry Spiced Clove is really good also. Christmas Wish is good and I switched to the Pomander instead of the Orange Clove as it has more kick for my liking.

I was just checking out thier site and saw this picture:

whipped_mousse1.jpg

It almost made me want to throw up because when I first saw the red petal I thought it was one of those red chips you get at Mexican restaurants!!

Anyway sorry for posting to your thread, I just had to share!

Here are my house filler scents, meaning STRONG:

Food/Fruit Scents:

Apple Cinnamon

Cinnamon Crunch Cake

Cafe Orange Vanilla

Caramel Cinnamon Latte

Chestnuts and brown sugar

Chocolate Sugar Cookie

Cupid

Fantasy Fudge

My Mama's Blueberry Cobbler

Red Mac Apple

Orange Chiffon Cake

Orange Dreamsickle

Plum Crazee

Pumpkin Pralines

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

Floral Scents:

Always a Bridesmaid

Mystic Moon

Maui Blossom

Clean Scents:

Gain type

Laundry Day

After the Rain

Some room fillers that are NICE:

Aqualina Chocolovers

Sunny Lemon (no fuel or cleaning scent at all)

I am not a big floral or clean scent person. I have several of these type scents, these just come to mind.

I am a big food/fruit scent person as you can see lol She has alot of other STRONG fruit scents if you want me to list more of those. I tried to list the ones that would be good either year around, fall or for Christmas presents.

I use GB 415 as well as my own 70/30 blend. These are what I have in my notes for the GB 415.

I had a chance to try their brand new scents this weekend and I highly recommend Lovely by SJP, Srawberry Rhuburb,Godiva Chocolate Tini, Lemon Bundt Cake, Coconut Milk and Peaches (WOW)and NEW Buttercreme Frosting (YUM) They are having a 10 for $10 sale so now is the time so try some of these new scents and if you haven't tried the new Funky Monkey or the Flip Flops OMG :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Becky's scents just keep getting better!!!!

Sue Ann

All the ones I listed for 100% soy threw even better to me in 70/30 but below are some that I used in 70/30 only:

Funky Monkey

Bermuda Breeze - This one has a fruity floral scent but is really nice

Diva

Teeny Tiny Tini

Mojito Cocktail

Coconut Bubble - My favorite summer scent. AWESOME in BB products too

Passionate Purple - EXTREMELY strong but I smell more floral notes than fruit

Poolside Paraside

Beach Bum

Summer Melons

Lollipops is strong but reminds me of opening a bag of smarties and sniffing it.

Coconut Lime Verbana - I poured a couple clamshells with my left over wax. Not only was an 8 oz candle a house filler but 2 cubes out of that clamshell in a tart burner almost blew me out of the house lol

Hope this helps some. I still have several scents to pour but I am getting ready to drop my 70/30 blend to a 50/50 blend for testing purposes. I want to compare a 100% soy to the throw from 70/30 and to the throw from 50/50.

I had a chance to try their brand new scents this weekend and I highly recommend Lovely by SJP, Srawberry Rhuburb,Godiva Chocolate Tini, Lemon Bundt Cake, Coconut Milk and Peaches (WOW)and NEW Buttercreme Frosting (YUM) They are having a 10 for $10 sale so now is the time so try some of these new scents and if you haven't tried the new Funky Monkey or the Flip Flops OMG :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Becky's scents just keep getting better!!!!

Sue Ann

The Flip Flops and Beach Bum have a fabulous hot throw in pure soy. Can't wait to get the Strawberry Rhubarb!!!!