Sugar in my Pink Sugar???

Guest LightofDawn

Guest LightofDawn

After adding my Pink Sugar FO to my wax last night I realized the container sounded kind of odd. When I looked in the bottle (1 oz sample) it appears that there is 2 pieces of what looks like crystalized sugar. These pieces are big enough that they did not come out of the bottle. Not sure if there were others that made it into the wax.

Is this normal? Has anyone had this happen to them??

Thanks

Dawn

often vanilla crystallizes out - they can be big shards. You simply warm it in a water bath (pan of warm/hot water) till the crystals disappear. Supposedly you will only need to do it once, though I cannot imagine why.

If this doesn't work then call the supplier. Or call anyway!

Guest LightofDawn
often vanilla crystallizes out - they can be big shards. You simply warm it in a water bath (pan of warm/hot water) till the crystals disappear. Supposedly you will only need to do it once, though I cannot imagine why.

If this doesn't work then call the supplier. Or call anyway!

I received an email back from the supplier with these exact instructions and the same explanation. I know for next time. Like I said it was just a 1 oz bottle and I did not realize it until the fragrance was already in the wax. I have to tell ya though. This sent is wonderful. If the hot throw is anything like the cold, I am addicted.

Thanks for all your help.

Dawn