Check out a company first!

there is a place on the net, that if you put the phone number down

it'll give you the address to that phone number.

yeah scary, cause it happened to me once. I placed an ad in paper for car i had for sale, he used the phone number on the ad and found my address and there stood the man at my door inquiring about the car, i was like WTF how ya find my place, he told me, Internet.

anyhow, you can find her addy by typing in her phone number.

hth

Dani

At one point in time you could type a phone # into a google search and get the addy. They have done away with that feature = good riddance! :)

That is called a "Reverse Search Directory" and anyone who has a phone number listed in a phone book is fair game!!! There are still many sites out there that give this information for free. You would be shocked at how many people I can find just by looking at their screen names and profiles because they fail to realize that just tiny snippets of "real" information which they reveal online can be used to find them.

Be safe and be internet savy. There are a lot of creeps out there that know how to get what they want about you and it's all right at their fingertips! Some people just never think twice about revealing information and in today's world and really should.

• 3 months later...
OMGosh, I was just searching CT and found this post. I went to the site listed above and it gives out everything address and phone number :shocked2: how scarey!!

This was very interesting - Zaba had me listed, but instead of my phone number and addres, it had my MIL's phone number and addy - and I've never lived there! I guess I'm safe, lol (for now)

This was very interesting - Zaba had me listed, but instead of my phone number and addres, it had my MIL's phone number and addy - and I've never lived there! I guess I'm safe, lol (for now)

Being military we have moved a lot, but that site has just about all of them for us, both address and old phone numbers. Some of the things wrong are our birthdates, some show us being in our 20's (dont I wish) and some as old as in our 70s, but otherwise they are mostly right on :sad2: