Does anyone use...

Rob

a web site called 'Labels by The Sheet' ? If so, are they any good? Are the gloss clear labels, really very clear? :pI'm trying to find a new place to get clear labels..plus I kinda like the idea that you can buy only what you need. Not have to buy a whole box unless you need it.

I have used them for the white gloss and like that (I ordered some clear circle labels but haven't used them yet). For the clear, I have gotten them from the classies (from onlinelabels.com) Don't know if that helps you or not, but just thought I would give you my :2cents:

I too use them, they are great on pricing, and I love that you can order 1 or 1000000000.

They did have an error in my order one time, and they were absolutely FAST in getting out the right stuff. Within 3 days, I had the proper labels in my hand. They didn't hassle me or anything about it, just apologized profusely and shipped it out same day!

The other orders I've placed with them, came within 2-3 days priority.

I just used the clear labels today for the first time. They are awesome. Very clear and if you get it on uneven you can easily reposition it and it still adheres well and looks clear.

I use the hp 6200n laser printer. Make sure you set the paper for transparency. Otherwise, there is too much ink and it smudges.

HTH,

Shine