Tart - Question

HI Toni, Yes it does, I have some from Snowtop ( they went out of business) and the company that took over some of their supplies only sells the polyEtheline ones which - contrary to some opinions they do leak the scent - I know I have tired both. So I was just wondering if anyone knows who sells the polypro. bags. I like the zip top.

Glad I could help. I know how those internet searches can be.

When I first started out, I did a search on clamshells for tarts, well let's just say it brought up so many pages that I'm not sure a zillion hours would have given me enough time. And most of the info wasn't even on clamshells for tarts.

I can't use clamshell stew to package wax.:D

Glad I could help. I know how those internet searches can be.

When I first started out, I did a search on clamshells for tarts, well let's just say it brought up so many pages that I'm not sure a zillion hours would have given me enough time. And most of the info wasn't even on clamshells for tarts.

I can't use clamshell stew to package wax.:D

:yay: I use www.mamma.com for searching-usually find what I want right away and never get more than six pages of hits, usually three or four only. In fact, I found Candletech through Mamma (the Mother of all search engines!). (Note-be sure you have three m's or you will go to the wrong site.)

I've been using the ones from KY for years to store dye chips/flakes/additives/etc (both sizes) and tarts before doing the clamshell thing - and they are REALLY nice - clear, heavy, good seal. I don't need to buy in bulk so it works for me. :)

• 1 month later...

Some FOs react with the plastic. It can be ugly... Not all plastic is created equal. We purchased some shrink wrap and found out this lesson... we got STINK wrap! It smelled awful and caused the candles inside to smell bad too, and any sitting next to them! The smell didn't totally fade once they were released from the stinkwrap. Sooooo, we learned a little bit and changed our shrink wrap. We also learned not to wrap candles in just any ol' plastic wrap - we used one kind that the FOs almost ate up!:shocked2: