Midwest Chandler's Gathering....Who's Going?

Well I hope a few more show than just us in this thread but we'll have fun anyway. :yay: Just a note for any who are wanting to try our FO. We will be unable to process credit card orders as we are only set up through paypal so we will be just check or cash this week end. Only taking 8 & 16 oz sizes too unless you order other sizes before hand.

Glo

Guest LightofDawn

Gloworm,

Do you happen to carry wick stickums? I will be there Sunday also and was looking to save on some shipping.

Thanks

Dawn

I have some wick stickum samples for goody bag items, I will hold on to them for you. just let me know who you are that day ;)

We have some pretty good stuff for the bags this year. I just talked to Gena & she has alot of food lined up for the day also. I'll see you all there Sunday-travel safe everyone.

last I heard was around 30, but Gena said more were calling & emailing about coming. I will find out Sunday morning for sure. no matter what, we'll have a good time . are you bringing 1# oils ? I'm planning on doing some sniffing & shopping :grin2:

BTW were any of you interested in getting together Saturday ? if so let me know. We have some announcements & plans concerning next years gathering.

What a nice time! I was glad to get to see everyone. I feel like a first class idiot though. I got home and was looking through my coupons to see where I was going to order next (LOL) and lo and behold there is a Backwoods coupon that says "visit our table for your free gift". :embarasse :embarasse :embarasse Ooops!! I guess it pays to check your coupons BEFORE you leave a gathering! I am kicking myself for not buying more of their Passionfruit/Guava fragrance too!! OMG, it is to die for and I cannot wait to get it into soap!! :yay: I couldn't stop sniffing the bottle all night! If you love a good sweet/fruity fragrance you MUST try it! :drool:

Kelli, Remind me when you place your next order & I will put your little goodie bag in your order for you. It was a small gathering but we thought it was fun. I know that date being wrong for so long was not a good thing. I emailed several times before it was updated on the one page. I guess the girl doing the website was unavailable or something like that. I sure hope no one shows up next month!! Thanks to all who stopped by our table and sent me nice emails today!! Kelli, wasn't Joannes mineral make up demo interesting?? Mike is tossing around whether we can make the NY Gathering now so I guess he enjoyed himself also. Glad he's the driver, that one is REALLY far for us.

Glo

I agree, it was a nice time. Can't wait to try my hand at making the mineral makeup, my kit is calling my name. I bought a couple Pillar molds from the garage sale items, can't wait to experiment with that too, I might try the star one, very cool! And the potpourri demo, wow, I hadn't even thought making that, it was beautiful. I even liked the "pink" grubby jar candle, very creative although I would like to see the actual dark colors that she uses.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Glo, can't wait to use the Backwoods Blue (Blue Sugar for those of you who are curious), smells great. Can I use your name on my products, keep it Backwoods Blue? I think that is more fitting than Blue Sugar for the scent.

I just want to thank everyone that was involved for doing this. It was nice to talk to people who are doing the same craft that I am, you all have inspired me! If it were any further, I probably wouldn't have been able to attend. Can't wait til next year.