European Suppliers

Does anyone know of suppliers in Europe, particularly in Germany or the Netherlands? I'm looking for suppliers for soy wax and FOs/EOs. I've found one or two in the UK, but the prices end up being pretty much the same as ordering/shipping from the US. Help me feed my addiction without going broke! :D

talking of wax. someone emailed me for some paraffin but my inbox went haywire and I lost the email - I can't put email address to names on here so was hoping they'd email back - so if yer reading this and you asked me for some paraffin, get back to me - i fixed my email inbox now so I should get it.

Nat

Does anyone know of suppliers in Europe, particularly in Germany or the Netherlands? I'm looking for suppliers for soy wax and FOs/EOs. I've found one or two in the UK, but the prices end up being pretty much the same as ordering/shipping from the US. Help me feed my addiction without going broke! :D

Hi there (or should I speak German to you;) ?),

I'm in Germany and I had the same probs - fortunately, now I can buy in bulk. I've switched from soy to palm (not the crystalizing one, but the fat that behaves exactly like soy but has much better scent throw), but I will have very good soy quite soon as well. I guess you won't get better prces than from me because I have local suppliers and don't have to pay ridiculous sums for shipping.

If you want to pm me, okay?

Thanks ubure and natty. I'll be PMing you both once I get settled in our new apartment. Now if I could just get used to working in a kitchen 1/2 the size. Although, I should count myself lucky to find an apartment in Germany that even has a kitchen! :whoohoo:

Thanks ubure and natty. I'll be PMing you both once I get settled in our new apartment. Now if I could just get used to working in a kitchen 1/2 the size. Although, I should count myself lucky to find an apartment in Germany that even has a kitchen! :whoohoo:

I would love to go back and visit Germany, I was born in Hanover ;)

Lived in Dusseldorf and Dortmund (not sure if spelt that right sorry)

was your dad in army gaynor like mine we lived in Hohne, Detmold and paderborn lol

Hi Britishgirl

Yes dad was in the army, :smiley2: loved being an army brat! lol - Loved going to School in cyprus half day finish and off to the beach! :D