Wisteria Blossoms soap

This is a special request soap of one of my customers. Personally, not at all my style - though think I would love to have the plant!!

Despite it being a floral, I took special care and it didn't move on me. So that was a relief. I normally avoid florals cuz #1 - they don't behave, lol & #2 - I really don't care for them... This is a strong FO - I normally do .5 pp - I could have gone 1/2 of that I think and still had a good scent (hoping it cures out some, lol).

This is scented in Wisteria Blossoms from Fragrance Oil Heaven. The soap is Olive Oil (and 2% Stearic Acid). Colorants by Select Shades...

wysteriablossoms.jpg

I love the swirls. Seeing all these beautiful soaps is making want to try it. I used to have a wisteria and it smelled heavenly when it bloomed but it was so invasive. I choked out 2 rose of sharon bushes and sent underground runners out for atleast 20 ft. I finally had to get rid of it but I still have runners poppinp up is some places.:laugh2:

Well unearth one of em & send it to me, lol!!

I love the swirls. Seeing all these beautiful soaps is making want to try it. I used to have a wisteria and it smelled heavenly when it bloomed but it was so invasive. I choked out 2 rose of sharon bushes and sent underground runners out for atleast 20 ft. I finally had to get rid of it but I still have runners poppinp up is some places.:laugh2:

Shocklingly enough to me, it didn't. I have had more floral nightmares than I'll ever admit in public, lol. This FO behaved very well. the scent is STRONG, though is mellowing out a wee lil bit (meaning I don't get slapped in the face with the scent as soon as I walk into the room it's curing...)

I made 5 pounds, I'm hoping not to have to make anymore for awhile, lol - to me it smells like great-great grandma heading out for a day...

Oh do tell! I have stuck that FO in candles. I agree, mighty, mighty strong, but I do love it. Did it morph at all in the soap?

Awww, thanks - actually thank you all. I post pics here because I really look forward to all the experts input.

Hmmm, now to go find a pic of what wisteria looks like, lol.

Golly, that's pretty. You really captured the feel of an arbor-full of wisteria in bloom. I keep going back to look again. :smiley2: