Wicking a 8 oz jj

I am using a HTP 104 for a 8 ounce standard mouth jelly jar. I am going to try a htp 105 next. It gets a real good melt pool as deep as it should be. Throw scent well. However through the first couple burns it kinda has a little hang up on the side. I wonder if its the oil, its my mamas bberry cobbler from just scent. Anyhow the wick mushrooms really really bad when you marathon burn it. Is there another type of wick that wont mushroom that bad?

HTPs seem to be pretty good as far as mushrooming goes, but any wick can do it if the size is off. Sounds like this scent might be a little harder to burn, so you might want to just wick up with the HTP and I would think it will help eliminate the mushrooms and get you a FMP.

I was having a similar problem with the HTP 104 in a 4 oz. jelly as well as the 8 oz. jelly jars, but found out that due to the slight elevated area in the bottom of the jar, my wick wasn't sticking the whole way down with using high melt glue or a wick stickem so I was getting the hang up due to the wick lifting up and leaning....I now use the GE silicone to glue my tabs down and the HTP seem to be burning fine in the jelly jars with any fragrance I've tried.