Scent Review (Actually a RAVE)

I have now found the most delicious, delectable, delightful, scrumpious, STRONG Creme Brulee made, :drool: at least my opinion, and I've tried several; like BCN, Tristate, Candle Science, Peaks, ect. It's Deb's Goumet Creme Brulee from wixnwax. My house smells SO awesome after pouring this scent at 1 oz pp using 50-50 blend wax. What a HUGE difference in scent throw using this creme brulee. Did I say how much I LOVE it??? WOW :2cents:

JMO,

Beverly

Wow, I just checked out their site and they have some great sounding oils. So many to choose from. Carol, please let us know if you find out some great oils to try. I'd like to try them out. If the Creme Brulee is that good, I need to try it! They have an Orange Glazed Cinnamon Buns that sounds to die for.

yes just a plain ole foho. lol. well deb said she like the strawberry,the kiwi ones. she said she hasn't tried all that many so i guess we are on are own. oh crap some of them sound so good i'm getting hungary just thinking about them i may have to go check them out. hey they also have tea light tart warmers really cheap. good luck

The Lemon Coconut Cream Pie, Banana Coconut Cream Pie, and the Blue Bananaberry sound delicious.

Yes, those sound yummy. Alright, I guess I'm just gonna have to order a few samples and check them out!

Sorry I posted this and then disappeared, I'm having back problems and was laid up all day yesterday. Deb's Creme Brulee is the only scent I bought and put in wax so far, I also bought an ounce of Fried Green Tomatoes but I haven't put it in wax yet, but oob it smells exactly like the one waxnscents carried before they went out of business. I also bought an ounce of Axe Touch to put in a spray for my DH and it's pretty dead on, but still not as strong as the spray you can buy :( . So far as Deb's Goumet Creme Brulee I will never buy that scent anywhere else cause it is PERFECT. Try it and I think you'll be glad you did :D

Beverly

Great Info! My first ever scent I'm currently testing is Creme Brulee which I have been for the last month. BCS, Candlescience, Just by Nature, Nature's Garden...so just ordered Deb's gourmet creme brulee.

I have ordered a few from Wixnwax, I use Ez soy. The ones that I have try are Love spell, gingerbread, bird of paradise, warm vanilla sugar. ALL the ones I tried had a really GOOD throw in soy wax. I ordered the same FO's from who I normally order from the candlesstoremaker the FO's smelled completely different burning in soy wax, not pleased at all. So i'm going to make some changes and try different suppilers. I want to try GOD's LOVE from wixnwax.