My new jars

MichelleOH

I LOVE those and your labeling is just beautiful Michelle!! :thumbsup:Very classy for sure!! I was thinking about using those metro/status jars also, just looking at them at the Jar Store site today, they seem like they'd be eaiser to wick than the apoths since they are straight up and down? Are they?I was wondering too though about the cost (1.19 ea) seems a bit pricey, but they are sooo classy looking.If you don't mind me asking, where did you purchase those and the tumblers from?Love them and I hope they sell out for you!! :D

I LOVE those and your labeling is just beautiful Michelle!! :thumbsup:Very classy for sure!! I was thinking about using those metro/status jars also, just looking at them at the Jar Store site today, they seem like they'd be eaiser to wick than the apoths since they are straight up and down? Are they?I was wondering too though about the cost (1.19 ea) seems a bit pricey, but they are sooo classy looking.If you don't mind me asking, where did you purchase those and the tumblers from?Love them and I hope they sell out for you!! :D

Hi Michi. I purchased these off the classifieds! They were easy to wick. I think The Jar Store has a good price on them. I have seen them above $2 a piece. Thanks again!

Well two of my favorite pieces of candle glassware are status jars and tumblers, so what can I say? You have great taste! :thumbsup:

What size containers are those?

Thanks and you have great taste as well..They are both about 7 1/2 oz jars. Considering you can't fill the status jar to the top because of the lid.