Label Opinions Please

elly

My first post, so please be gentle.

:grin2: I usually use glass containers for my soy, but recently started making travel tins. I use hang tags for my glass containers, but they looked horrible with the tins. What do you think of this type of label? All of my other packaging is in natural colors, so I tried to keep this in the same theme. All critiques and comments welcome. :)

bali_high_natural2.jpeg

Thanks for all the input everyone. This is a new fragrance I'm testing from essential oils...still working on the name. The burn time info, etc. is on the bottom of the tin, along with the safety information. My logo, name, and website info is on the other side of the label, and also on the bottom. Thanks again for the input. I've learned a ton from reading all the great info on this site. :)

Ohhh, I really like it. Except for what everyone else already mentioned about the info. I like the simple look but I always seem to clutter things up and go overboard. I need to embrace my white space. :rolleyes2

I think you have a great start.