Does anyone just make tarts & wickless?

Sharly couldn't you ask the manger at your walmart to get them? i have a small walmart here and they had them, just in the 4 in pack, i saw 12 in a box/ pack when they first came out. they are $3.57 for a pack of 4. Sharon walmart is the only place i have seen them at but some place where you buy container for candles might have them. Annie first time my 23 year old son saw the one i made with northeren star in he loved it, the blue was pretty and he don't like jj at all, which i can understand . he say cool mom!

If you can't find them anywhere local, the "official" site for kerr and ball jars is Polsteins. Here is the link: http://www.polsteins.com/prod-0000264.html

Unfortunately they are more expensive and you'll have to pay shipping. I would try to find a local country supply store that you can order from. There is a CountryMax chain here in NY that has happily offered to keep them and any other canning jars available all year round. HTH

yikes! they are higher plus shipping, plus my local walmart there are 3 superwalmart within 45 to 1 hour drive of me, just a different county , and i have notice these jar has been in the store all year long. i think the 10 oz apothecary jar looks good too, i have notice this is what a lot of places sell their wickless candles in.

Saw the jars today at WalMarts and got a few. Now I want to get a good wax for wickless. I think a Paraffin would be better and was thinking maybe J33. Want something that looks good and can take being melted over and over. I have tried Confort blend before and did not like it at all to work with. Looked good but just too messy for me. Any recommendations ? Use soy for my other candles but don't want it for something that will be hot for such a long time.

Thanks for the info on the jars, I love them.