where is the best place to get....

What makes the difference in the "no stir". I'm only asking because Texas Natural has palm oil rbd, and I sent them an e-mail asking if it was "no stir" and they didn't know what I was talking about.

I know the difference just because I bought some before that was different (kinda separated) than the stuff from CF. But why wouldn't a supplier know the difference? Hope this makes sense.

I think what I mean is, Is there a difference in the name of it. Or how do you know it is "no stir" from the websites?

no stir is just easier. Because the stearic in palm settles out when it's melted it is suggested you melt down any WHOLE container and mix well before pouring off what you need (what a pain, it's HARD stuff) whereas no stir is a soft solid and you don't need to do that.

But if they don't say it is no stir then 99% sure it isn't.

I have some too if you want. Lots, in fact. Lots and lots LOL.

I appreciate you guys offering to help me out. I was hoping to get at least 5 lbs or more. I don't like the regular palm, my first experience with it was that. Then I got some of the "no stir" from a co-op and got spoiled. I really don't want to have to go back:( . Let me know how much you can spare and we can go from there.:yay: