Margarita anyone???

Margaritamama

Well, As you can tell by my username, I really enjoy a margarita, or two, heck, maybe even three...... what I'm trying to find out is where I can get a margarita FO, or any suggestions how to mix one. I tried doing just Peaks Key Lime, but the tequila scent is missing. Any ideas?????

Funny, I just tried NGs Lime Margarita and my tester said it was way too limey... could be that I need to cut back with this one though. I have a bottle of mojito that smells promising though - hmm, wonder if mixing the two would get me the perfect margarita that I'm always searching for and rarely find when we go out to eat :drool:

I'm with you Margaritamama ... love my margaritas (lime, on the rocks with salt!)

Ohhh! I love margaritas! Big ones and lots of them!! LOL

!

AMEN TO THAT!!!

We have a Mexican restaurant down the road from our house, and they serve 24oz margarita's in what looks like a fishbowl with a stem.. LOVE THEM - especially 'cause I can honestly say I had only one!!!! :D

Oh yah baby, count me amongst the Margarita lovin' mamas!! :D:drool:

I've got a serious addiction to margaritas on the rocks with salt of course!!

Hmmm margarita candles, b&b, people might start thinkin' I'm a lush or somethin'! LOL