Frost Palm Containers

Those are pretty - I poured mine the other day and mine looks much like yours. Mine was in the blueberry cheesecake from cs - smells good. It seemed to burn hotter that the glass glow, think I will have to wick down on it. Got to try another one and see. Have you burned one yet? I think I like the glass glow better - wish they would hurry up and get more in!

Those are pretty - I poured mine the other day and mine looks much like yours. Mine was in the blueberry cheesecake from cs - smells good. It seemed to burn hotter that the glass glow, think I will have to wick down on it. Got to try another one and see. Have you burned one yet? I think I like the glass glow better - wish they would hurry up and get more in!

I haven't burned them yet, but probably today or tomorrow. I wicked them with CSN 11's as my starting point. And I know what you mean about the glass glow palm it's been out of stock forever! I check it every time I get online and about 2 days ago I got on and they had some 10lb bags in stock so I ordered 2 of them. When I went to check again after completing my order it showed that they were out of stock again! :shocked2: I guess the glass glow is very popular stuff!

Those are great looking.

Let us know the test results.

Your photo's are great. Are you using a photo light tent?

Thank you! It's a light box that i made using and old rubbermaid clear storage container, some white fabric i had and some poster board. It seems to work pretty well for just using stuff I had lying around the house. I've been really happy with it.