How long do your TL burning?

I made some soy (escosoya 135) Tea lights with CS TL 28's wicks. I only got about 4 hours worth of burn...was thinking i should have got atleast 6 hours..was I wrong..or should I wick down to get a longer burn????? Help!

I make mine with GB 415 or GB 444 and a CD 3, mine last 5 to 6 hours. I also use the plastic cups. I like to make mine scented to match the melts for an "extra kick" but don't have the patience to pour bunches of them. I get tired of them after about 30 :laugh2:

I get about 4 hours from my unscented ones I get from walmart or walgreens in the metal cups so you are in the right ballpark :wink2:

I make mine with GB 415 or GB 444 and a CD 3, mine last 5 to 6 hours. I also use the plastic cups. I like to make mine scented to match the melts for an "extra kick" but don't have the patience to pour bunches of them. I get tired of them after about 30 :laugh2:

I get about 4 hours from my unscented ones I get from walmart or walgreens in the metal cups so you are in the right ballpark :wink2:

Does anyone else get arm cramps pouring tea lights? Is there an easier way? I cant seem to not make a mess either..i always "OVER POUR'em)

Does anyone else get arm cramps pouring tea lights? Is there an easier way? I cant seem to not make a mess either..i always "OVER POUR'em)

Yes, there is an easier way. You can buy a tealight mold from Candlewic. You use wick pins, then pour in the mold, pop them out when they are cool, put the wick in and put in the container. It is super easy. They run about $30 but worth every penny.

http://www.candlewic.com/store/Product.aspx?q=cTea-Light+Molds,p208

Yes, there is an easier way. You can buy a tealight mold from Candlewic. You use wick pins, then pour in the mold, pop them out when they are cool, put the wick in and put in the container. It is super easy. They run about $30 but worth every penny.

http://www.candlewic.com/store/Product.aspx?q=cTea-Light+Molds,p208

I saw those yesterday & was wondering if it was worth it...Thanks!! You know where i;m going now....shopping online..:laugh2:

I use my votive wick pins in my tealight cups: I have some of the cups set aside as molds, pop in the wick pin, & pour.

aren't they to big (votive wick pins) i'm going to try it now...