How does this look?

traceyy

I want to try to incorporating hemp oil into a recipe. This is what I have tried in soap calc

Coconut 15%

Palm 15%

PKO 15%

Hemp10%

Shea 10%

Castor 10%

Olive 25%

Hardness 39

Cleansing 19

Conditioning 57

Bubbly lather 28

creamy lather 29

Iodine 64

INS 140

Anything thoughts? I also have mango butter, canola oil, sunflower oil, grapeseed, RBO, avocado oil, macadamian nut oil, avocado butter, shortening, lard and probably a few more if you think something else would look better in this recipe. Any help appreciated!!!

that recipe looks yummy. a couple things I would change would be to lower the castor to 5% and raise the olive oil to 30%. Also raise the coconut to 20% and lower the palm kernel to 10%. i think it would be a bit more stable by doing that.

LOL! I joke around about people sending me bars of soap all the time, but honestly, if someone ever did, I'd pass out in shock! I mean, I love soap and all, but it's not like I don't have 10,000 bars of the stuff already around here. I am always testing something. Can't honestly say I need more SOAP. :laugh2:

No need to feel insecure, though. :) I don't bite! I am not a mean-spirited kind of gal. DORKY, yes. GOOFY, oh yeah. But not mean.

NO worries. And after all, it's just SOAP! ;)

Let us know how your finished bars come out after the cure! :yay:

LOL! I joke around about people sending me bars of soap all the time, but honestly, if someone ever did, I'd pass out in shock! I mean, I love soap and all, but it's not like I don't have 10,000 bars of the stuff already around here. I am always testing something. Can't honestly say I need more SOAP. :laugh2:

fine, then I'm NOT sending the blue sugar (JK)!!!

I think this one is a winner! The lather is great, lots of bubbles which I was surprised with, not drying at all. Over all fantastic. Hemp oil of course is waaaayyyyy expensive. But I figure I will use the same percentages just keep switching the 10% hemp with something else. Yesterday I amde one with Macadamian nut oil in place of the hemp and it is really really good so far. I am so happy!!