Potpourri - buy scented or unscented?

Ok, I've been researching potpourri - I think I'm going to add it to my line - I'm just unsure of if I should buy it scented, or buy it unscented and do it myself. I like the idea of doing it myself since I can match it up w/my peeps' fave candle scents - just curious as to what other people do. Thanks for any replies :)

Guess I'll be the different one here. I get mine scented from Vanmala. I love her fragrances.

Luci, that's why I was undecided - I've heard raves about them - I think what I'll probably do is some of both - just to get some scents in there that I don't offer in candles - something different :)

Oh, and one other question for you all - I have seen differing responses on this - do you use straight fo to scent, or do you cut? And do you offer refresher oils for your potpourri? thankyouverymuch :)

ets, well, I guess that's two more questions lol - thanks again.

I buy it scented, but then I have little time to tinker with something else. I get it from Vanmala and her scenting is the ultimate O for the nose lol.

And no, I don't offer refreshers. Wish I did, but have no room for it till we start expanding.