Has anyone used Cajun Candles FO...

CBE

I searched and searched... but found nothing. Has anyone ever used Cajun Candle's skin safe FO's for CP soap? I wanna do my first batch of CP... but don't know how the FO will react in the soap. I went read up on the thread "FO that rock in CP soap"... but I only have TWO fragrances on the entire list!! LOL

Don't know if this link will work, but on the scentforum they have a few reveiws. Not many, but maybe the few they have may help. The header in black should say Cajun. If for some reason it doesn't, just go to Cajun on the suppliers list & then where it says "number of fo's", if you click on the actual number listed, it'll bring up all cajun's reviews:

http://www.scentforum.com/supplier-fragrance-oils/1/96/cajuns-candle-and-soap-making-supplies.php

Wish I could help...I'm an avid Cajun user but I don't cp only hp. Their spearmint was awesome!!! Have you tried calling Mike or Pam. Since they're getting into soap supplies maybe they can give you some help.

I agree about the spearmint! Why did they discontinue it? I'm still searching for one like that one.

PamR

Oh, Man I hadn't noticed the spearmint wasn't there. Maybe I'll shoot a mail to Pam and ask what's up with that.

Well it's back on the site. I swear the last time I placed an order it wasn't there!! I'm sorry!! Maybe I am sniffing too much fo, lol. Me Bad!

Pam R:p

Wait a minute...I checked this morning and it wasn't there....peppermint was but not spearmint. I wrote Pam and she told me it was taken off a year ago because the price was getting out of hand and they were still searching for a good if not better one that was more cost efficient. I'm going back on the site.

Okay, it's on the "offline" list but when you go to online shopping, it's not there. I don't understand why they have their website set up like that but it got me once because they don't update the "offline" list often.

I know the Eucalyptus Spearmint smells good. Clean. I REALLY want to try the Cucumber & Ivy in CP soap... now this one would DEFINITELY smell awesome. I really don't care for the smell out of the bottle, but when I put it in body cream.... omgosh... it rocks!